Neuromuscular Massage in North Charleston, SC
We Have Licensed Massage Therapists Employed at All 3 of Our Locations to Help Our Patients to Reduce Stress, Alleviate Pain and Recover from Injury!
Neuromuscular Massage in North Charlestion, SC: Massage therapy is a great addition to chiropractic care. Many people seek therapeutic massage as a natural means to promote healthy body function and to increase recovery time when injured. Coupled with chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy can help to relieve musculo-skeletal stress and pain for our patients.
Each massage therapy plan is tailored to meet the patient’s unique condition or injury. They can be coordinated with chiropractic care and nutritional advice for the best results.
Common Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
- Sore muscle relief
- Relief of tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and improved well-being
- Increased circulation and reduced swelling
- Relaxation of muscles and reduction of trigger point referral pain
- Increased range of motion and injury recovery
- Boosts your immune system
Neuromuscular Massage Does More than Relax the Body
While many people may see massage as a luxury, it can assist in your medical treatment as well and as part of a health regimen. We utilize massage therapy independently or in conjunction with chiropractic care in order to help you achieve optimal results. You will feel better and more relaxed because of our unique integrative approach. Additionally, massage therapy combined with chiropractic care will help to increase the speed of recovery from injury.
Not only does massage therapy help to relax the body, but it can help to eliminate toxins that have been accumulated in the muscles, increase blood circulation, increase flexibility, improve balance, and help with high blood pressure as well as other conditions.
We have licensed massage therapists in all three of our office locations.
We Gladly Accept Most Insurance
Visit Our 3 Chiropractic & Rehabilitative Clinics in North Charleston, Summerville, and Moncks Corner!
- North Charleston Office: 7565 Rivers Ave C, North Charleston, SC 29406 – Call to Book an Appointment: (843) 764-1995
- Summerville Office: 105 S Cedar St Suite C, Summerville, SC 29483 – Call to Book an Appointment: (843) 832-6999
- Moncks Corner Office: 255 US-52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461- Call to Book an Appointment: (843) 761-6111